Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry at
Tue Feb 20 19:05:06 PST 2001

I've just uploaded Wouter Liefting's presentc/presentd package to for anonymous FTP.  Because our firewall
is a little draconian, you will probably have to use a command line FTP
package rather than a browser to retrieve it.

Please direct comments/problems about retrieval to me.

Gerry Creager -- gerry at
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)