CFD parallel processing references

Jim Forsythe jrforsythe at
Thu Feb 15 06:16:15 PST 2001

Cobalt is an unstructured parallel software that works on linux clusters:

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JParker at
  To: beowulf at
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 3:30 PM
  Subject: CFD parallel processing references

  G'Day !

  I'm building my cluster for grad school work in CFD for Naval Architecture.  Does anyone have any good references or code examples ?  The searches I have done on the web have had very limited success, mostly propertary software.

  Sorry if this is not directly related to Beowulfs ...

  Jim Parker

  Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!