Can the linpack including in scyld beowulf get correct result?

邹 光先 zouguangxian at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:30:05 PDT 2001

i means that since the scyld beowulf including linpack (but do not have
HPL.dat), so if i do not download or edit a HPL.dat,can linpack including
in the scyld beowulf benchmark the beowulf cluster correctly? if can
not,why
not the *scyld* include the HPL.dat or some relative documents ?
i am a newbie to beowulf and cluster ,i just have a impression on
linpack,when
 i first run linpack in scyld beowulf, i even think that my cluster is so
poor----for it's peak just reach 0.8 G (1 master node+1 slave node,each pc
equips with pIII 933 and 1G ram).
  can u give me more advice?