CCL:Motherboards and Linux question (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 9 10:17:31 PDT 2001

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:22:50 -0400
From: Todd Raeker <raeker at umich.edu>
To: chemistry at ccl.net
Subject: CCL:Motherboards and Linux question

Hi All,

  I will be building a 16 node Linux cluster for ab initio calculations and
MD simulations from scratch and have narrowed down my choice of micro ATX
motherboards to two options. They are the ASUS A7S-VM and the Shuttle MS21N.
Does anyone have any experience with either of these?  I have no experience
with either board and other people I have talked to only the ASUS ATX boards.

Thanks

Todd.

--
Todd Raeker
Department of Chemistry

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
CHEMISTRY at ccl.net -- To Everybody  | CHEMISTRY-REQUEST at ccl.net -- To Admins
MAILSERV at ccl.net -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
CHEMISTRY-SEARCH at ccl.net -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: jkl at osc.edu