multiple ethernet ports, random order

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri Aug 3 13:50:48 PDT 2001

hi ya sam...

okay...

my comments apply to intel motherboards..specificailly
ca810eal and D815...

and others in the eepro list also seem to have similar
counting sequence...

and i've not used any 64bit slot motherboards...

c ya
alvin