Neighbour Table Oveflow

nate fuhriman nfuhriman at lnxi.com
Tue Apr 24 07:38:36 PDT 2001

Most of the time that I have seen this message it is either bad hardware
or improperly seated cards. In your case I would look to make sure that
the network card is all the way into the slot. Most of the time that I
have seen it is when I was working with scsi. So if you have scsi cards
then make sure they are seated as well. Also some riser cards are
notorious for making this error if you are using one try a different
one, or if possible plug directly into the mother board.

Nate
nfuhriman at linuxnetworx.com