booting 370DLE *without* video?

Michael T. Prinkey mprinkey at aeolusresearch.com
Mon Apr 2 10:51:38 PDT 2001

I assembled several systems using the 370DLE sometime ago.  The only
solution was to downgrade to some 1.1 BIOS release that I found on their
ftp server.  Eventually, I ended up putting a PCI video card in each of
the systems to avoid the BIOS downgrade and reintroducing whatever bugs
the newer BIOS had fixed.

Mike Prinkey
Aeolus Research, Inc.