Probably OT, but important...Motherboard Information

The Shadow Man dc_leitner at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 12:22:02 PDT 2000

Thank you all for your kind responses to my message.
I have decided to wait on the motherboards (although
it could be a long wait).  In the mean time I am going
to update my personal computer with an Athlon 900 mhx
(thunderbird) and a Tyan Trinity KT motherboard (fits
the case I already have, only one serial port).

Again thank you!

Chris

=====
"The box said 'Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux"
Join the Revolution!
Chris Leitner