Serverworks chip sets

Karl Bellve Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:02:59 PST 2000

Steffen Persvold wrote:

> > The biggest similarity between the WS and HE-SL is that they both seem
> > to support 2-way interleaving whereas the HE supports 4-way.
> Yet another reason for saying that HE-SL is in fact WS. I may be able to
> confirm this with Serverworks, later.
>
> Best regards,
> --
>   Steffen Persvold               Systems Engineer

I asked Serverworks what was the difference between the HE and the HE-SL
chipset. They replied that the former had a 16GB memory limit and the
latter had a limit of 4GB, otherwise the same.

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840