[yellowfin] GNIC II Driver

shreenivasa HV shreenihv@hotmail.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 10:21:30 -0500

So you are sure that it works fine for 2.2, i.e., it can support multiple
cards. Please let me know soon coz' I need to put back 2.2 in all those
machines. I needed to use diffserv and 2.4 had a good support for diffserv.
I might have to figure out the patch of diffserv for 2.2.
So please let me know soon if you are sure that it works for multiple cards
on 2.2.

Thanks,
shreeni.