GNIC-II atop 2.2.12 panics NFSv3 server

Chris Worley cworley@altatech.com
Thu Oct 7 16:02:06 1999

Chris Worley wrote:

> I'm running Don/Eric's v0.08 hamachi.c

Update:

I upgraded to v0.14 from Eric Kasten's site, and the behavior did not
change.

I mounted the NFSv3 exported partition via loopback to the serving node,
so the client and the server were the same node (to see if it was
related to NFS load), and the server behaved (extremely fast, no
errors).  Since this doesn't generate any interrupts, I may not have
been pushing the load correctly, but it does tend to make me believe
that this is a Hamachi issue, not an NFSv3 issue.

So, still no solution, but some clarifying points.

Chris