hamachi problem on Alpha

Jason Holmes jholmes@psu.edu
Wed Nov 3 09:51:37 1999

There's a variable in the driver code called "max_interrupt_work" which
is normally set to 40 or so... increasing this will get rid of that
error.  (I'm not about the pros and cons of this, but I've been using a
value of 10000 [excessively large?] for it for a while with no
problems.)  I believe that with the newer hamachi drivers this is also a
module parameter, so it might be able to be set in your
/etc/conf.modules instead of modifying the source.

--
Jason Holmes