Driver for PPC

Srikanth Reddy Batchu sri@spinlogic.com
Tue Jun 29 16:54:00 1999

Hi,
    I am trying to compile the driver to work on Linux on the PPC. The
driver seems to be compiling well. But when I try to load the module it
gives me an error message saying.

"Something Wicked happened to me"

The Card seems to be receiving the packets well but is not transmitting
any(from the LED's on the back)
When I try to transmit something, it says yellowfin:trying to transmit
and timing out...resetting..etc.

Can anyone help me in this matter

thanks in advance

srikanth

PS - I could get two cards networked on two Linux/x86 boxes. I am trying
to connect one Linux/PPc to Linux/x86....is there any problem with the
endian thing...