Thanks!

Ted Matsumura tedm@packetengines.com
Fri Feb 19 21:21:19 1999

Folks,
  Thanks to Donald Becker, and to everyone on this list for all of the
helpful resources for our customers with G-NICs.  Packet Engines appreciates
and recognizes the valuable resources Donald has made available, as well as
everyone's contributions.

We have identified that a significant number of our G-NIC products are being
used in the Linux environment.  Understanding this fact  -- we will be
increasing our support resources for this OS, and we are looking forward to
feedback from this list on ways to improve our Linux support.  I am putting
together a web page for Linux Networking Resources which I will have linked
to the PE web site next week. (see draft below)

My main goal is to be able to assist new customers, either new to Linux or
to the G-NIC, and bring them up to speed immediately on any issues relating
to Gigabit Ethernet that have transpired and been somehow addressed or
resolved in the past.

Please review the list of links below, with their associated descriptions,
and please feel free to email me with additions or corrections, as well as
any suggestions for improving Linux support for the G-NIC products in the
future.  Thanks very much.

Ted

*	Ted Matsumura, Product Manager tedm@packetengines.com
<mailto:tedm@packetengines.com>
*	Packet Engines, Inc., Box 14497, Spokane, WA  99214
*	Phone: 509-777-7327, FAX: 509-777-7006
*	N 47'39.435 W 117'14.882