GNIC-II Question

RW Hawkins rw@rfx.com
Fri Jul 31 03:29:25 1998

Donald,
Thanks for your quick reply. As you may notice the machine is called nt, it is a dual boot
machine and the GNIC-II is working OK under Windows NT, so the hardware should be OK.

/proc/net/dev shows no errors. The link light is solid green, a ping does not light the
transmit led on the GNIC-II or on the switch. Pinging the GNIC-II from another machine
lights the receive led, shows in /proc/net/dev as a received packet but is not returned.

Any thoughts?

RW Hawkins
RFX Inc.
Hollywood, CA