[vortex] TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dr.Evans Jeremiah lordjeremiah@ecplaza.net
Tue Oct 22 22:10:01 2002

RWA AGENCY(RELIEF WEST AFRICA)
EMAIL:evangeline_hope@yahoo.com
Dear Sir,
BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND INVESTMENTS PARTNERSHIP (US$ 23,690 MILLION
DOLLARS)
First, I must Solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction,
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential
and top secret as you were introduced to me in confidence through the
NigerianChambers of Commerce, foreign trade division.
I am Dr.EVANS JEREMIAH,Foreign Liaison Officer of the board of trustee
of RWA Agency ( Relief West Africa). We were empowered to administer
a trust fund of well over five hundred million United States dollars
( US$500,000,000M) for the provision of relief materials to troubled
areas in the West African Sub-region and her environs.
My group recently agreed, unanimously to transfer twenty-three
million,
six hundred and ninety thousand United States dollars only ( US$23,690M)
into a foreign based account for our personal use and benefits and I
have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues on
board to look for an overseas partner to whom we could transfer
the sumof US$23,690M legally subcontracting the entitlement to your company.
This is based on the fact that our civil service code of conduct forbids
us from owning foreign company or running private foreign account while
in government service.
The simple mode of the transaction will be just for us to apply for the
release of the funds to you or to your company for welfare materials
purportedly supplied. We shall arrange all paper work and getapproval
for the release of the funds with documentary evidence of the communities
and people in Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Rwanda, Guinea-Bissau, Zaire and
Nigeria, who have all benefited from the materials purportedly
supplied by You, early last year. We have all records of purchases and
supplies.
My group is very much ready to effecting the remittance of the
fund into
a well secured or corporate foreign account ( individual or corporate) operated by a trust worthy person, as all logistics are already in
place and all modalities worked out for the smooth conclusion of the
transaction within seven to ten working days upon commencement
on receipt
of your company name, address, company. details & activities & your
direct confidential telephone and fax line for correspondence.
This information will enable us make the necessary applications
and lodge
claims to the concerned authorities in favour of your company and it
is pertinent to state here that this transaction is entirely based on
trust as the transfer will be made in your name and we wish to commence an importation business
of agro-allied
machineries in conjunction with you.
Your assistance or partnership will certainly, be rewarded with a 20%
share ratio of the total sum of ( US$23,690m ). We shall have
70%, While
10% will be used to reimburse both parties for any expenses incurred
in the course of consummating this deal. It is important to
state here,
that no risk of any sort is involved, now or in future since
both parties
will be protected by a legally signed agreement.
Please, note that an invoice shall be raised to meet the cost
of materials
purportedly supplied by You to the tune of US$23,690m and forwarded to
the office of the Chief Accountant of RWA Agency after the final
approval
has been given by me for payment.The materials are cloths of various
kinds (children & Adults), rice, soya beans, milk, sugar, ort
salt, drugs,
blankets, footwears, boots, syringe and needles, epz vaccines,
tarpuline
tents,e.t.a.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter via e mail
Yours truly,
Dr.Evans Jeremiah
N.B. Bank Account informations are necessary.
NB, do reach me immidiately on evangeline_hope@yahoo.com. and be informed that our local phone no will be
 given to you on a POSITIVE RESPONCE FROM YOU.