[vortex] 3com 3c905C & supermicro motherboard

Uncle George gatgul@voicenet.com
Sun Mar 3 08:49:01 2002

i have tried other slot - Slot #5, shared with the USB, which is not
connected, or enabled, or configured.
Its interesting that it ( 3c905C & 3c90x ) goes on for a while, but then
I soon ( < min ) get an UNKNOWN error in the transmission status
register ( TX_STATUS code =0xc0, had to add it in to the error message
to find out that the code is ).
I am now printout the manual so I can figure out what that code is.

/gat
The UNKNOWN status message goes over&over&over. even though the system
is still printind, the syslogd is still writing, i am unable to get in
touch with the process to kill/stop it!