[vortex] Problem with built-in dual 3c982, Dual AMD S2462 MB.

Heflin, Roger A. Roger.A.Heflin@conoco.com
Thu Jan 24 13:42:07 2002

Bogdan,

We ran the 18Feb01 driver with apic on, it has so far not appeared to
have
any issues.   We have logged about 1 machine-day to test time on the
transmitter side, for reference the 99UC driver was going out in under
.1
machine-hours of time with apic on and lasting about 1-2 machine-hours
with apic off.

With noapic we have probably logged 10-15 machine-days with no issues.

All of the above are on linux 2.2.20.

			Roger