[vortex] programatically disable PXE?

Jason Verch verch@panix.com
Thu Apr 18 16:49:00 2002

	First off, sorry if this list isn't the place to ask about this..
Its the most appropriate forum I've found..

	I'm looking for a program under linux that can turn PXE booting
on and off on a 3c905B-TX. I want a way to automate things instead of having
to go into BIOS while the PC is booting and change it.  Using vortex-diag and
comparing the registry dumps with it enabled and disabled I think I've found
the bits that get twidddled, but I'm not sure how to twiddle them. A search of
the net has come up with suprisingly little. Any help/pointers appreciated.

		Thanks!
		-Jason