[vortex] Multiple 3c905C cards in machine not working?

Hans Voss hansv@jazzter.xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 18 12:19:02 2002

Hello list,

(1st I appologize if this is covered in some FAQ or somesuch, but I am
slightly stressed out at the moment).

I have a Slackware Linux box (2.4.5) with 3 3c905C cards in it. The cards
are properly detected by the 'vortex' driver. However I can't connect with
them to my network. (I did with one).
Now I think I have an interrupt problem (all cards share IRQ10). But I
can't find a way to change this (going into the system BIOS is not an
option (an older Compaq Deskpro with a new, blank harddisk has NO bios
setup program to use <lots of ugly words censored> :-(.

Does the list have any idea how I can achieve what I need?

--
Hans Voss
CMG Public Sector B.V.