[vortex] Problem with 3c982-TXM card.

Jesse W. Asher jasher1@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:38:35 -0400

--------------E79D71BA6EC4541309C7EECC

Well, I've got a really strange problem with my 3c982-TXM card.  I tried
to configure the card to do bonding and it got in a wierd state.  Here's
the output I get when I use vortex-diag.  As you'll notice, both node
addresses have been changed to FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF!!  Anyone know how I
can reset the card to its original values from within linux?  I have a
linux box with only a small (15MB0) DOS partition on it and the rest is
linux so I have to do this using linux.  Any ideas??  Thanks!

--
Jesse W. Asher              jasher1@tampabay.rr.com
Web Runner, Java Apostle, Perl Enthusiast, and WorldOS Believer