[vortex] How to make 3c59x.c work with my (few) changes ?

Marcus Ramos marcus@ansp.br
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:27:32 -0300

Thanks for the hints. I am using RH7 with kernel 2.2.16, and in this case
/usr/src/linux is just a symbolic link to /usr/src/linux-2.2.16.

I did discover my printk messsages in /var/log/messages. What do I have to
do in order to have my messages displayed on the screen, and not put on a
file ? As it seems to me now, this policy changes a lot according to the
version of the kernel. I would be glad for any comment or suggestion on
that.

Regards,
Marcus.