[vortex] Netbooting with the 3C905B

jensh@simi.is jensh@simi.is
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:35:14 +0000

Hi

What do I need to be able to boot from a bootp server using the 3C905B?

I've been searching the net and the mail archive but found no current info
and what I found did not help.

This is a completely new area for me (the hardware side - I think I can
manage after I get it to contact the bootp server) so any pointers will be
helpful.

Thanks,
Jens

Şessi tölvupóstur og viğhengi hans gætu innihaldiğ trúnağarupplısingar
eingöngu ætlağar şeim sem hann er stílağur á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viğhengi er á ábyrgğ sendanda ef şağ tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp