[vortex] 3c900B-TPC

Alex Walker alex@x3ja.co.uk
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:36:46 +0000

I have been trying for a while to get my 3c900B working properly under
Linux.  I'm not even sure if it's a vortex card or not, so I apologise
if this is the wrong place to post.

I found some drivers from 3com (3c90x-1.0.0) which came with 2.0.36,
2.2.5 and 2.2.12 binaries and the source.  I try compiling the source
and I get a whole host of errors and no file gets output.

Errors are mainly like:
3c90x.c:5149: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
(about 150 times)

I can post them all to the list if you want to see them.

I am running 2.4.0, with RedHat 7.0, with all errata installed on an i586.

Any ideas on how I might get it to compile or on where to look for other
drivers would be greatly appreciated.

aLeX

--
Alex Walker   alex@x3ja.co.uk