[vortex] 3Com 920?

SteveC steve@fractalus.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:22:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi list,

I've been asked to install linux on a brand new Dell box with an on
motherboard 3Com 920. Can't find anywhere that it is supported and
searched the mailing list archive. /proc/pci entry goes a little like this
(hand copied)

Bus 2, device  12, function  0:
	Ethernet controller: 3Com Unknown device (rev120).
		Vendor id=10b7. Device id=9200.
		Medium devsel. IRQ 5. Master Capable. Latency=64. Min
Gnt=10.Max Lat=10.
		I/O at 0xe880 [0xe881].
		Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xfaffec00 [0xfaffec00]

If it is supported can anyone give me some options to throw at the driver?
Doing a fresh debian install here. If unsupported then I'll pull it apart
and throw in a crusty ne2000 or something <sigh>

thanks for your time!

have fun,

pub  1024D/A9D75E73 2000-05-30 Stephen Coast (SteveC) <steve@fractalus.com>
[expires:2001-05-30] www.fractalus.com/steve/ <stevecoast@hushmail.com>