[vortex] 3C900B Serious Problems #2

Shawn Starr shawn.starr@home.net
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:16:27 -0500

I want to MANUALLY tell the driver what kind of cabling im using (10BaseT).
If its not autoselecting right, of cource im going to get errors.

What arguments to i pass to the module (with the options=) to force the
driver NOT to use autoselect/autonegotiate?

If my LAN is not properly autonegotiating then the driver will assume that it
is right.