[vortex] Mini PCI card question

paul beard paul@fizzylab.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:12:40 -0700

My vortex-diag -ee doesn't like that it can't find an adapter in
/proc/pci. Mine is the 6056, not the 6055, from what I can gather. while
I have linux running, what other tests can I run, bearing in mind I have
to type everything I see on that screen on this one?

--
Paul Beard / 206 728 4282 x138
Fizzylab / 2025 First Ave, Suite 1150