[vortex] Possible FAQ: 3c905C driver

David Fries dfries@umr.edu
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 19:25:42 -0500

What does it take to get them back into the working condition?  What
motherboard/processor are you using with them?

I have one 3c905B in a Dual Pentium system, and another in a FIC va
503 motherboard with a K6-2 processor.

The K6-2 processor will reduce the amount of networking or drop it
if what I've observed, when it is receiving data at the same time the
video card is being updated.  I have to re-load the network module for
it to work again.