[vortex] Re: 3c59x.c update

Peter Jones pjones@redhat.com
Sun, 28 May 2000 01:25:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Andrew Morton wrote:
> >
> > An request for interested parties to try out a small update
> > to the 2.2.x kernel's 3c59x.c driver.
>
> http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/3c59x.c-2.2.16-pre4-6.gz
>
> Fixed a subtle but dopey problem with parentheses.
>
> Any word on sparc64 testing?

I can make 10BaseT and AUI (don't have any other 10b2 hardware here now)
work using options= , but autodetect doesn't seem to work for AUI...

Should it?  I don't know what the hardware actually supports.  This is
with a 3c590 with 10bT, 10b2, and AUI.  The pci ID is 10b7:5900.  The
machine is an Ultra 5.

 -- Peter

"Most of what I've learned over the years has come from signatures."
		-- Larry Wall