3Com 905C

Simon Epsteyn seva@fnal.gov
Mon Feb 14 07:50:35 2000

Hello, I am not on this list so please cc: me directly.

I have a 3c905C "Tornado" Card in ten new machines that I am trying to
install (modified) Red Hat 5.2 on.  Our Red Hat 5.2 includes kernel 2.0.36
(instead of the original 2.0.35), but my main questions is, when was the
support for 905C added to the driver? Did it make it into 2.0.36 or do I
need to grab the latest source and make new modules, because neither
autodetect nor specifiyng params does work during install...

Thanks...

/Simon

--
D0 Computing and Analysis