3CCFE575BT PC Card

Lawrence MacIntyre lpz@ornl.gov
Wed Sep 30 17:26:09 1998

Stephen:

We ordered two of the older cards from PC Mall and they sent us two
Linksys cards (they use a clone of the Tulip chip, and I get 85
Mbits/sec or 3.5 Mbits/sec, depending on whether I'm sending or
receiving, using the latest tulip driver, v0.89K).  Good luck finding
some of the older cards.  If you do, let me know where you got them!

--
                                Lawrence
                                    ~