[tulip] tulip driver for BeOS.

Jeremy Kolb jkolb@brandeis.edu
Sun Feb 9 10:19:00 2003

Hi, I installeed BeOS the other day and my NIC doesn't work in it. It's
a Linksys LNE100TX rev 4.1 card.  The BeOS tulip drivers support up to
version 3 of this card.  Using tulip-diag I discovered that the chip on
the card is an ADMtek AL985 Centaur-P.  So I was thinking about wading
in and possibly writing a driver for the card so that it will work in
BeOS. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction
for resources on this card.  Linksys doesn't have much and ADMtek
doesn't seem to have any info on this chip either.  Thank you very much.

Jeremy