[tulip] tulip driver in kernel 2.4.18 - reversed pci

Chris Voelz pentacle@gmx.net
Wed Dec 18 09:22:01 2002

Hello,

I own an adaptec ANA nic, which works quite fine.
Since the BIOS of my PC is an old broken one, the pci numbering is somehow
queer. I have read about that on the list but did not find any suitable
sulution for using the tulip driver with kernel 2.4.18.
In kernel 2.2.20 the tulip driver had the option to reverse the pci
numbering - is there any comparable option in the new tulip driver?
i still want oto use this nice card...

All help will be appreciated,
Chris