[tulip] Linksys PCM200 V3 instructions for kernel 2.4?

Jason A. Pfeil pfeil@jasonpfeil.com
Sat Aug 17 02:27:55 2002

Hello, list!  I can't seem to find any instructions that are valid for the
Linksys PCM200 V3 card.  I can provide you with any information that you
may need to help diagnose the problem.

I saw in the list archives that on 8/2, Mr. Becker reported that the card
works with the latest tulip.c driver and the latest tulip-diag.c program.
I get output from the tulip-diag.c program but when I try to compile the
tulip.c driver, I get two undefined symbols:

register_driver
unregister_driver

Anyone know what module will provide these symbols for the kernel?

Many thanks!

--Jason

I am running Stock RH7.3 with the stock 2.4.18-3 kernel compiled non-SMP
for the i686 processor.

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224