[tulip] Options field in conf.modules

harish.vasudeva@amd.com harish.vasudeva@amd.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:59:26 -0800

Here is an update.. I have the options defined as

#define MAX_UNITS 8
STATIC int options[MAX_UNITS] = {0, };

MODULE_PARM(options, "1-" __MODULE_STRING(MAX_UNITS) "i");

so, i presume after i load the driver, viz.

 insmod amd977l4
 ifconfig eth0 up

the options array should have the 2 (ie., options[0]=2) right?? pls advice.

thanx again
HV