[tulip] Intel Anypoint 1 Mbps PCI card

Brian Rogers w006552@airmail.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:53:07 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Matt Evans wrote:

> 	Hi, I own a Intel Anypoint 1mbps Home Network PCI card.  This
> network card utilizes the phone lines that are in your home as its
> media, and is based on Intel's 21145 chipset.  I am running kernel
> 2.4.1 and have tried loading the Tulip driver as a module using
> 'insmod tulip.o options=18, 0x200'.
[snip]

I have made a patch to version 0.92t of Donald Becker's tulip module.  I
gather 0.92t has not yet been ported to the 2.4 kernel, but I am glad to
help.  For starters, my patch is available at
http://progeek.tripod.com/linux/anypoint/

My page also has a link to Intel docs about the 21145.

I guess it's time for me to get the 2.4 kernel running so I can help
there.

--
/* Brian Rogers, professional geek, coffee achiever */