[tulip] Too much work done in interrupt, driver: v0.92t 1/15/2001

Ben Greear greearb@candelatech.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:22:45 -0700

Ben Greear wrote:

> If there's any more info I can offer, please let me know...

Some new info:  I remember that someone in an earlier thread
mentioned: hdparm -u1 /dev/hda
as a possible solution.

Well, it does seem to stop the interrupt messages (though I did see
this:  Unable to load interpreter lib/ld-linux.so.2
Not sure they are related...)

I'm still getting very sorry performance out of one board/pc, but I'm
beginning to think that maybe the SBC or other hardware just sucks in some way....

Btw, anyone have any suggestion for a 4-port 10/100 ethernet card?
I'm about tired of this ZYNX....

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear (greearb@candelatech.com)  http://www.candelatech.com
Author of ScryMUD:  scry.wanfear.com 4444        (Released under GPL)