[tulip] Linksys Etherfast 10/100 Integrated CardBus PC Card

Timothy R. Butler tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:50:20 -0600

Hi Donald,
  Thanks for the reply - good, there is hope for my nice little $47 CardBus NIC
then (what a deal!). :-)
  Just a brief question for you: I noticed that it says this is for Linux kernels
1.2.0-2.2, does this driver also work on 2.4, or does 2.4 have the driver
integrated into the codebase (or perhaps it simply doesn't work in 2.4 yet)? If it
is included in 2.4, what would I need to do to use the 2.4 module?
  Oh, finally one other question, if this driver is valid in both 2.2.x and 2.4.x,
is there a way to check the version of my Tulip module to see if perhaps SuSE
included your version?

  Thanks again for your reply!

  Warm Regards,
             Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============