[tulip] Linksys 10/100, Cant ping other comps

uzbit uzbit@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:29:29 -0800 (PST)

I have had a problem with the tulip version on the
2.4.x kernel.  When I ping myself (192.168.1.1) it
works fine. When I try and ping my other comp
(windoze)(192.168.1.2) it gives me an error: connect:
cannot connect to network. or something of that
effect. I know it is not my hardware, because it
networks fine in windoze. My question is, has anyone
else had a problem like this, and if so what did they
do to fix it?

using:
RedHat 6.2
2.4.0-1