[tulip] Slackware 7.1 and tulip.o/pci-scan.o

scrapmetaldevil@home.com scrapmetaldevil@home.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:55:39 -0500

well, I figured it out...I was trying to load tulip first and then pci-scan and
that was a problem.

insmod pci-scan.o
insmod tulip.o
ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.2
add route 192.168.0.2 192.168.0.1

now, all I have to do is figure out how to load the modules at boot-up and that
is academic. Thanks for the help anyhow...it worked as deductive reasoning
according to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "Rule out all that is impossible and the
only thing left is the obvious answer"(paraphrased of course...my memory is
shot so I'm probably wrong on that quote also!)

Dave Waggle
scrapmetaldevil@home.com