AT2800 Cardbus Network Card

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed Mar 22 18:55:28 2000

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 ejolson@fluxion.math.uci.edu wrote:

> I purchased a Allied Telesyn AT2800 cardbus network card for my notebook
> computer sometime in January and to date have not been able to make it
> work.  however, it is listed in David Hinds page as working, so someone
> must have made it work at some point.  at the moment I am using a PCMCIA
> ne2000 clone with my notebook.
>
> I asked the list sometime ago whether anyone here is using the AT2800
> cardbus card successfully.  I would like to repeat this question in case

I used one for maybe five minutes at a trade show.
I didn't note any problems.

Try
  http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/kern-2.3/index.html
  ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/kern-2.3/

Notice: this directory is misnamed -- the drivers are really for use with
kernels up to 2.3.30 (and thus really useful only 2.0.0 through 2.2.**), not
with the latest 2.3.* kernel.  And files on CESDIS will likely be moved to
   http://www.beowulf.org/
after May 1, 2000.

These drivers are compatible with CardBus devices, when used with the
standard PCMCIA code.

Donald Becker
Scyld Computing Corporation, becker@scyld.com