Light-On pnic hang?

Brian Pruss prussbw@rose-hulman.edu
Sun Mar 19 17:08:42 2000

I've had this problem as well on my LinkSys EtherFast 10/100 PNIC card - so far
the best solution I've found is to revert to 0.89H. This has the side effect of
spontaneously locking up on me, which is fixed by restarting the interface. My
solution to that is to make running "/etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart" a daily
cron job sometime when I'm not likely to be using it.

Good Luck - here's hoping for a better solution in the near future.

bp