2.3.51 tulip broken

David Ford david@kalifornia.com
Fri Mar 17 06:12:41 2000

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Donald, I, and others all seem to agree that having his drivers and
> the kernel drivers diverge is a poor situation.  However, while Donald
> continues closed source development with periodic code drops, and does
> not work with other kernel developers when creating infrastructure, I do
> not see a resolution to the situation any time soon.

Please explain how his code development is closed source?  This is totally BS
and you know it.  All the code is available, all the list discussion is
available, and patches and requests are accepted all the time.

Quit it.  His development is quite open.  Resolutions come when the mud stops
being thrown.

-d