[tulip] Re: de4x5 and tulip

Homer Wilson Smith homer@lightlink.com
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:56:31 -0400 (EDT)

    Hi, thanks for answering.

    I have completely given up on the 21143 chips and FD with
the cisco 1900 10baseT ports.  100baseT works fine.

    I went and bought 60 21140's to keep me going until the world
ends!

    Homer

Homer Wilson Smith   Clear Air, Clear Water,  Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959       A Green Earth and Peace. Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer@lightlink.com  Is that too much to ask? http://www.lightlink.com