Tulip driver, Linksys card, and 2.3.x kernels.. success

Jim Morris Jim@Morris.net
Thu Jan 20 21:27:15 2000

James,

You neglected to state what you have this card connected to.  I have
several of these cards, and although they work fine connected to a
10BaseT hub, the 0.91x driver did not work well for me when I connected
the cards to a 10/100BaseTX hub or switch.  I had trouble with the media
selection sometimes choosing 10MBPS instead of 100MBPS.  I also had a
lot of trouble with TX timeouts at 100BaseTX.

So, are you using a 10BaseT or 100BaseTX network?

Thanks for the info....