2.3 kernel

Chris Hoefler hoeflerb@reed.edu
Thu Feb 10 15:54:39 2000

Michael Harnois wrote:

> Same here ... the version in the development kernels got fixed a
> couple of releases ago and seems fine. I would suggest either trying
> 2.3.40 or waiting for 2.3.43 which looks like it should be out today
> or tomorrow.

For some reason the tulip module that comes with the kernel does not work with my
card. It is a SOHOWare card that requires the tulip module supplied by this site.
I guess it is modified in some way. The module from this site only seems to
compile under the 2.2 kernel. I tried to compile it under 2.3.42. Any ideas?

-Chris Hoefler