kern 2.3.x tulip 91g ported

Dex wardex@home.com
Tue Feb 8 21:32:40 2000

Gerard has ported tulip.c v91g to work with the 2.3.x kernels.
This does not require  k_compat..h and pci-netif.h , just replace Gerard's
tulip.c file with the stock one.
You can get the tulip.c source file here:
ftp://saraber.dhs.org/pub/tulip/tulip.c

If this is already well known I appoligize for the wasted bandwidth.
It saved me the headache of getting pci-netif.c to compile on my 2.3.41 kernel.
I spent over an hour getting the new tulip.c to compile, then I found that
pci-netif.c wouldn't ..... didn't have the time, unfortunately, to play
more so I did a search and found this gem.  Works like a charm on my Linksys
10/100 version 2.0 with the  Lite-On PNIC-II rev 37 chip.
Figured I would pass it on.

To Gerard: Thank-you

Dex-