[tulip] Too much work during an interrupt error..

nord@virtualscope.com nord@virtualscope.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:00:47 -0500

I figured it was some strange anomalie in the kernel, I'll give upgrading to
2.2.18 a try and see what happens, The NIC is a Netgear FA310TX, never had any
troubles with this same adapter before.  All the weird stuff started when I
upgraded the system and OS from a PIII450 to the AMD 750, and Debian 2.0
with 2.0.34 kernel, to Debian 2.2 2.2.17 kernel.  Thanks for the info :)