[tulip] Re: Linksys PCMPC200v2 Transmit Timeouts

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:24:07 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Tom Reinertson wrote:

> Subject: Re: [tulip] Re: Linksys PCMPC200v2 Transmit Timeouts
>
> Well I tried tulip.c:v0.92p and it did not help.  I'm still wondering if
> the output of the diagnostics doesn't show something really wrong.  It
> contains the line:
>
>  Interrupt sources are pending!  CSR5 is fc674014.
>
> That just doesn't seem right.

Yes, that's the problem: the interrupt isn't getting through.
This is almost always a problem configuring the PCMCIA control code.
Usually the PCMCIA code chooses working interrupts to use, but sometimes it
picks bad ones.