[tulip] Corel Linux help

MikeFST@aol.com MikeFST@aol.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:51:30 EST

--part1_de.d6549ec.27614442_boundary

Hello,
   I am configuring a Amdtech network card on Corel Linux.
 it looks like for the must part the crad is installed, but when I run
commands like Ifconfig, dmesg, and or try to connect, I end up not getting
any where most of the instructions are very confusing being that I have
Kernal 2.2.12 and I feel like I am trying to inturpit them for another
Kernal.. I am now following the instructions for " Installing Individual
Drivers,  from here I dont see the driver.o to compile I have the three files
needed to compile pciscan c, pciscan h, kern_comph. I guess as I am reading
in to this I dont know how to complie... any clues please help
 Thank you MIKE W.

--part1_de.d6549ec.27614442_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello,
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;I am configuring a Amdtech network card on Corel Linux.
<BR> it looks like for the must part the crad is installed, but when I run <BR>commands like Ifconfig, dmesg, and or try to connect, I end up not getting <BR>any where most of the instructions are very confusing being that I have <BR>Kernal 2.2.12 and I feel like I am trying to inturpit them for another <BR>Kernal.. I am now following the instructions for " <U>Installing Individual <BR>Drivers,</U> &nbsp;from here I dont see the driver.o to compile I have the three files <BR>needed to compile pciscan c, pciscan h, kern_comph. I guess as I am reading <BR>in to this I dont know how to complie... any clues please help
<BR> Thank you MIKE W. </FONT></HTML>

--part1_de.d6549ec.27614442_boundary--